Yamaha motor company is a Japanese automaker with expertise in creating motor bikes, boats, outboard motors and other golf cars, snow mobiles and many more. This company was found in 1955 in Iwata,Shizuoka, Japan and has opened its outlets all over the world since then. To pay your Yamaha credit card, follow these steps:
- Open the link www.yamaha-motor.com/cardaccount. This link takes user to “online customer care”. User can enter his username and password or enroll as a new user.
- You can register as a new user by inserting the following details:
- Account number
- Card holder name
- Social security number
- Date of birth
- Email address
- Verify email address
- User name
- Verify password
3. If you want to view your account statements via internet i.e. paperless statements, check the first statement under “statement delivery” title. Otherwise, check the second one.
4. Select options for your Email alerts and click the Continue
5. By registering as a user, you can pay your bill online, view your account statements, receive the latest news from Yamaha via Email, view recent transaction details etc.
To ask any questions, you can directly as k the official staff of your nearby Yamaha branch by calling at their landline number. This information is provided in the Contact us tab on the official website. Company also maintains a job portal for job seekers and regularly updates it in order to provide maximum job opportunities for its users. You can also contact your nearby Yamaha dealer by clicking on Dealer Locator tab and searching for outlet location by inputting two details:
- ZIP code or City, State
- Dealer type
Click on Go button to find out your search results.