In order to get access to your EBT account, you are required to get registered at UCard center website through very simple steps
Procedure For Registering:
- Internet access
- Go to the website www.ebtaccount.jpmorgan.com
- Click on the drop down arrow on the top left corner of the window that appears so that you select your language.
- Click on the button “register for Ucard Center” that at the center of the screen.
- Type in your card number in the space that appears so that the system identifies your account.
- Read the terms and conditions of using Ucard Centre website and then accept by checking the box that is shown.
- Give all other information that is required of you so that your identity can be verified and provide for security code whenever asked or ii case you don’t remember it, then contact the agent that reviewed and authorized the payments that you made.
- Choose your “personal identification number” that you will use together with your card, which you can change any time later at your convenience by simply using “change pin” option on the website.
- Choose your User ID and password that you will be using when you want to log into your account at here. Also provide your email address that you will need to validate your account with in order to complete the registration process.
- Then choose three questions that will help the website to identify you plus the answers that you give then click on the button “register”
- Check your email that you provided while signing up so that you can obtain a validation code which you should type in the confirmation page.
- Your account is now ready then you can log into it to access all of the services that you require.