Gap Company is headquartered in United States in the state of California at an area called San Francisco and majorly deals in the accessories and clothing retailing.
It was started way back in 1969 by Doris and Donald Fisher and has continued to grow ever since as in the year 2008 for example it was found out that it contained about 135000 employees, 76000 stores worldwide with 2555 found in the United States.
Importance Of Carrying Out Survey
It enables the Gap Company to know what the customers think about their customers services so that they can improve on them.
The Gap survey is actually a very short survey and takes around 15minutes to complete as it involves very simple procedures.
Procedures for carrying out the Gap survey:
- Ability to read French, Spanish or English
- A recent purchase receipt from any of the Gap Corporation.
- Availability of internet connection.
- Visit the website www.survey4gap.com
- Select the language of your preference from the drop down arrow that is located on the right hand side of the screen and click on the option “Next”
- Then answer the demographic question that you are asked about your age and gender then click on the “next” button.
- Then on the next screen you will be asked to ensure that you have got your receipt from any of the stores then click on “next” button.
- You will then be asked to choose your country and state so that you find your store. This will be demonstrated to you in a sample diagram then click “next” button and then “next” button after confirming that you have chosen the right store.
- You will then be requested to enter the information found on your receipt such as the time of purchase, the transaction number and the register number as shown on the diagram to guide you.
- Answer the questions asked sincerely about what you went through while making a purchase at the store. Then after completing the survey, you will be given a code that will make you get a 20% off on one item that you buy from the store. The survey is as simple as that.