After the end of the Great Recession there are still many people who are recovering from losing a job or from having had their work reduced in some way. For this reason currently there are over 45 million people in the U.S. who are on some form of assistance. That number is starting to go down, but as companies are starting to resize and restructure that means that there are many headaches which are still a part of that process. For that reason it is very important to ensure that when you need assistance that you have the ability to get it.
Public assistance is something that will make things easier to cover when you are in between jobs or when you are looking for find the right fit in your next career move. Public assistance will help with the grocery needs and assist you in holding things over while you are in transition in two jobs. Georgia respects your time and for this reason has made things much easier for you ensuring that you will be able to sign into the Compass Website online and fill out your application instead of standing in line for hours at an office.
When you need to have access to any kind of public assistance such as WIC, Medicaid, or any other services come to the site and sign in so that you will be able to begin processing your application as quickly as possible to obtain services. Follow these steps to get started.
- Go to www.compass.ga.gov
- Click My compass account link.
- If you have account then you can avail login link option or click on “Create Account”.
- Make sure that you have all of your relevant paperwork ready to go.
- Enter in your first and last name.
- Enter in your social security number and date of birth.
- Enter your Client id of stamp food, TNF and medical field.
- Enter in your address, phone number and email address.
- Decide which benefits you are going to need access to, so that you will be able to ensure that you have everything you need right away.
- Answer all personal questions in the process and create a username and password.
- After doing this click submit.
After submitting all of this information you will get a detailed report from the Georgia Department of Human Services letting you know what benefits you have been signed up for and when you should begin to hear about those benefits. That means that you will be able to relax confident in the fact that you will have access to all of the best benefits which are provided to assist. If you have any questions you can call the 1800 number and have all of your questions answered by the staff.
Having access to all the benefits you need when you need them is very important. The state of Georgia understands this and wants to make the process as easy and quick for you as possible. You will have all of the best programs and benefits to help your family in a time of need.