This is the publishing company in United States of America. This is the division of the Houghton Mifflin. This publishing company specializes in the text books for the use in the secondary schools. Rinehart, Winston, and Holt were the division of the Harcourt Education. When the owner reed sold this Harcourt to the Houghton Miffin in the year of 2007 then Rinehart and the Winston, and Holt was combined to make the Holt McDougal.
This publishing company of United States of America publishes the textbooks on the language arts, science, social studies, health, world language such as the German, Spanish, and French, and mathematics. They’ve published the books for the children as well for the book club weekly reader, comprising the Fraggle rock, Snoopy, and Pickles.
To register yourself you should fulfill one of following conditions.
- Your school or the district should adopted the program of this company and requested products on the internet as the part of package
- Your district or the school and you personally have bought the subscription to the product on the internet.
- To sign up, visit the web page my.hrw.com
- At this registration page select your role, if you are student then select the student from the drop down menu or if you are a teacher then select the teacher from the drop down menu
- In the next page type in your key code into the required field
- Type in your first and the last name into the required fields
- Type in your username into the required field, your username should contain minimum five characters
- After this type in and retype in your password into the required boxes, you must have the knowledge that your password should be strong and must have minimum five characters and the numbers
- After this read very carefully terms and conditions of this site and tick on the box I agree
- In the end click on a button which is marked as continue.
Online Holt McDougal offers the access to the online assessments, books, and the sources for the teachers and the students. You can very easily sign up if you meet one of the upper mentioned conditions.