Superstores and departmental stores play a vital role in our daily routine life. Most of us do visit these stores time to time to purchase different items. Kroger has one of the largest department store chains all across the globe, which provides you the grocery and other items which are used in daily routine life. It has more than 4000 branches across the country to entertain their customers.
FAQs About The Kroger Card:
Can I Check The Status Of My Application?
The answer is very simple, yes, you can check by calling at 800-947-1444. You might be asked for some security verifications as well.
How To Activate My Card?
After receiving the mail you need to call 888-200-9959 to activate your card.
Can I Use My Reward Points To Get The Cash?
No you cannot, you can only use your reward points to purchase anything from Kroger’s stores.
Is There Any Other Benefits As Well?
Yes, there are many. For example, you will get earning rewards, traveling benefits, emergency assistance benefits, zero fraud liability and 24 hrs card member service as well.
How To Get Registered:
If you have a computer connected with internet connection you can register by completing a few steps which are listed below:-
- Open your web browser and visit link to start the online procedure.
- You need to have your Kroger Card with you.
- Enter card holder name.
- Now you need to enter your email address.
- Re-enter your email address to confirm that has no mistake in it.
- You need to enter your loyalty number to continue further.
- Enter your Zip code to carry forward.
- Now you need to enter your user name and password.
- Re-enter your password to confirm.
- Please enter your Mother’s Maiden name.
- Check mark on one of the options accordingly that you have received account statement notification or otherwise.
- Check mark on one of the options accordingly that you have received text message notification or otherwise.
- Enter your security code to proceed further with the process.
- In the last you will have to read the terms and conditions carefully. If you are satisfied and agreed with the terms and conditions you are requested to press the button which is marked as “I Agree”.
Kroger Card Types
Kroger has the three different types of cards. You may feel confused; listen to this, because you might get confused which card you need to have. But it is very simple you just need to apply for a card which suits you. Read the description of every card and then decide which one you would like to have. Types of cards are also stated below:-
- Temporary Card. This card is not reloadable.
- Permanent Card. This is the personalized and reloadable card.
- Recharge Card. This is also called Reload cards.
Now you can select a card of your choice and enjoy as you want to. Using membership cards is always useful because you will also get different benefits as well.